Find out how to make front post treble stitch with our simple tutorial – it creates raised texture that is best for cable and overlay crochet and is infiltrated the front of an existing stitch.
Step by action
- Yarn over. Place your hook into the area listed below, in between the present stitch and the next stitch.
- Bring the crochet hook through the next area, going behind the post.
- Yarn over. Pull the yarn back through all the areas.
- You need to now have 3 loops on your hook.
- Yarn over. Pull hook through 2 loops. You ought to now have 2 loops on your hook.
- Yarn over, pull hook through 2 loops.